[Rhodes22-list] alternative energy

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Wed May 17 17:35:00 EDT 2006

Brad... I just heard that it is legal to own an ethanol still... didn't
catch if it was national or state-wide... but seems it would have to be
national... for those die-hard and very committed alternative energy
folks... not sure I'm up for it yet, but my dear friend might be... I also
heard from my son that there is a coop in No. Calif.  that collects used
restaurant oil and processes it... they are sharing the results... diesel
fuel at .18 a gallon... yes, folks... that's eighteen cents...

I just sent the link to the water to hydrogen product for "home" use...  a
video clip...  water is still pretty cheap except in the desert states  :-)

Saroj