[Rhodes22-list] Brad: e-bay boat hull #

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed May 17 21:53:52 EDT 2006

Hank,
Thanks.  You are saying that if I don't want to go higher than 7k, and the highest existing bid is 6300, Sniper will put in my bid at of 7k at the five second point, not 6400.  So in the same way, if I was willing to bid 20k, absurd extreme for sure, Sniper would bid my 20k max.  Isn't this fun?  Tell me if I am wrong.
Art