[Rhodes22-list] Stove Safety Recall

Dave Dallas Dallas.Dave at spartancontrols.com
Fri May 19 16:41:49 EDT 2006

Dave:

Let me know what you do.  I also have one of these stoves (came with the boat).  As I live in Canada it would cost me as much in shipping as buying a stove here (if not more).  I didn't use it last year but have tried it this year and everything seems OK, however it has been on for 10 to 20 mins max at a time.  Interesting information on the cause of failure, ie: people not using it properly.  Sounds like if you use it with the grate in the proper way there is not a problem.  Please let us know if the new stove fits - I may look at it after all.

Regards,

David Dallas