[Rhodes22-list] Supplementation on Brad's reply to Wally on WTF

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 10:44:03 EDT 2006

Ed,

Just to be clear ....There is no question that they had WMD at one time. The
issue is .....at the time of attack did they still have them? And if so did
they pose a threat to our National Security? We also claimed we knew the
location. Guys if you can't face facts it is not my problem. Some will still
argue Viet Nam was the right thing to do.

Wally