[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's new Rhodes

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue May 23 14:13:41 EDT 2006

Well, after several weeks of waiting, I finally got to Lexington KY and  took
possession of a soon to be fully restored Rhodes 14' Bantam. Thanks to
Warren Foy ands family, I now own three sail boats. I guess a man can never own  to
many boats......or can he?
Can someone on the list tell me what the name is, or means? We can't figure
it out.

Rummy