[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's new Rhodes

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue May 23 17:01:35 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/23/2006 3:53:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gjm at macgra.com writes:

http://homepage.mac.com/macmillan/PhotoAlbum71.html

Gregg,
Aside from the obvious difference, wood vs fiberglass, they are almost
identical in rigging and hardware. Thanks for the pictures. I'm sure I will look
at them often.
We are trying to decide whether to go to the expense of replacing the wood
trim with teak or go for the more durable UHMPHE. There isn't much difference
in  cost, both are easy to work with, but I won't have the annual varnish work
with  the polyethylene.

Rummy