[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's new Rhodes

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 18:57:38 EDT 2006

It actually means "Sake Runner"

Charles Henthorn <rexh at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  Rummy

I'm neophyte here --- an unofficial Rhodie because my boat is yet to be delivered --- untrained in the investigative techniques you so elegantly display at times with your insights into the mechanics and hidden secrets of boats ----- my skills at such endeavors pale in comparison demonstrating an ineptitude of giving advice or having an opinion that counts on such matters --- in other words, I'm still struggling to establish any semblance of the nautical credibility you emulate ---- which explains why ----

I'm amazed that you --- of all people --- didn't recognize the initials for

"Koke N Rum"

Rex

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
Well, after several weeks of waiting, I finally got to Lexington KY and took
possession of a soon to be fully restored Rhodes 14' Bantam. Thanks to
Warren Foy ands family, I now own three sail boats. I guess a man can never own to
many boats......or can he?
Can someone on the list tell me what the name is, or means? We can't figure
it out.

Rummy
Name: IMG_3738.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 1696281 bytes Desc: not available