[Rhodes22-list] e-bay, What's Up Folks?

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 07:51:53 EDT 2006

Rob,

This time the seller is a robert_4freedom at hotmail.com.
 The offer was made on a page that looked like it was
legitimate e-bay.  This doesn't make sense which leads
me to believe its a scam.  I have to drive home today
and don't have the time to pursue it with e-bay.
Based on my  experience with them over a previous
dispute resolution, e-bay isn't going to do anything
anyway.

Brad