[Rhodes22-list] 2007 Tax Return

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri May 26 08:19:46 EDT 2006

Ah, we are in agreement.  There should be no taxes on corporations, no toll
roads, no sales taxes, no phone taxes etc. and etc., not even on cigarettes
or playing cards.  Only an income tax, nothing else - and there we should
tax the hell out of the rich.  The bureaucratic savings from not having all
those other tax collecting departments would make the income tax increase,
needed to make up for the short fall (if any), small.

Join the EC party.

ss