[Rhodes22-list] 2007 Tax Return

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 10:44:18 EDT 2006

Brad, et al.

I have to say that I would most definitely vote against your plan as it
would cost me a lot of money.  I am not wealthy by most standards and would
probably be considered in the upper middle class.  Living in DC where
housing is exorbitantly expensive, I have a big mortgage, 2 kids and I
attend college.  With the current tax laws, I pay about 6-8% of my income as
Fed Tax and another 2-3% as state.  I don't have any tax shelters or
anything else, but your proposal would more than double my taxes.  No
thanks, not interested.

Hank