[Rhodes22-list] e-Bay, What's Up Folks? Sneak on the list, that is what...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat May 27 18:07:53 EDT 2006

Folks?
       Sailing was great on Lake Hartwell this afternoon.  Enough gust to
make things happen.  Hartwell was a fun place to be.
       Used boats on eBay have attacted attention and discussion.  Recently
one list member went to Edenton to discuss other things with Stan.  I now
suspect that he went to scope out Stan's operations.  Probably went there to
pick Stan's brain on recycling Rhodes 22's.  I have looked back over the
last few days and did not see that he had bought one of the eBay boats.
Hum?  And he has been on the list discussing other eBay boats. Hum?  Is this
Rhodie, who now has two Rhodes 22's moving in on Stan?  Let me say loud and
clear, if you are on this list and go out and buy another Rhodes' 22 and do
not announce on this list what you are up to, then you are being sneaky.
Maybe this guy thinks that he can recycle some Rhodes 22's to make a quick
buck?
        I think the guy who bought the Florida Rhodes 22 needs to fess up.
And I think henceforth, we all need to be suspect of this kind of chicanery.
Will this new owner of this boat fess up? What kind of con is he up to?
Hum?
        Rob, I have to wonder if he is not trying to move in on other boats
for sale?  Do we have a skunk in the woodpile?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA