[Rhodes22-list] Splash Down

thescubatank at cox.net thescubatank at cox.net
Sat May 27 22:47:17 EDT 2006

Good evening everyone,  Just got back from Little creek Marina.  Ad Astra is back in the water.  Took her for a nice afternoon sail.  She has a new interior, from the stringers up, from the cabin to the V-berth,  A new bottom job and back in the water.  I would like to that Rummy, Ed and the variour others that gave me advice along the way to getting her redone.  Yes, Rummy Mt Gay Rum is really good.  I found some in class 6 store on base.  Her sails were full this afternoon, and will be again tomarrow if the gods of the winds and seas are willing.

Steve
S/V Ad Astra