[Rhodes22-list] RIK

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Sun May 28 11:38:44 EDT 2006

Yeah Ed, whatever,

That still doesn't explain why you seem to think that anyone is obligated to fill us in on their boat business or any other aspects of their lives. Even if he does want to fix up an R22 and resell it, unless he wants to talk about it, it's sure as heck none of my business. IF a guy wanted to be interrogated, I guess he'd go to work for the CIA or something ..... not join the R22 email list.

So maybe you should lay off the "pointed questions"

Rik