[Rhodes22-list] (OT) Alumaweld

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon May 29 20:43:40 EDT 2006

John,
So difficult without seeing it, or having a Rhodie see it close up.  You may be able to establish an "if it is everything you say it is" understanding, then look it over, but much travel if you come back disappointed.  The more you talk with the dealer rep or manager and ask insightful questions, the better able you are to uncover secrets.  List members could help with the questions.  The questions could be used by any prospective fleet owner like a checklist, should be very helpful for any of us.
Good luck,
Art