[Rhodes22-list] Computer Problems-Brad too!

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue May 30 19:00:23 EDT 2006

That's what I do, too.

You can now get 300 mb drives for $100, with case and power supply.

Using USB2 you can transfer as much as you want, remarkably quickly.

I back up onto hard drives, and move the hard drives off premises every
year.

Just plug them into a power source and your computer.  I move stuff back
and forth between computers the same way.  I also back up my mother's
computer with just a few keystrokes.

Bill Effros