[Rhodes22-list] I'm Switching To The Other Party - Politics

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 20:01:58 EST 2006

Never say never.  A friend of mine just sent me this article about
Portland.  Mary's is the only place where you can shoot pool, drink beer,
eat a cheesburger, and watch naked ladies all at the same time.  If the GOP
shuts Mary's down I revolt.  The founder's daughter runs the place and his
grandaughter is the best looking, and most talented dancer there (that isn't
in the article but trust me on this).  This is America - they can't do this.
Can they?

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003336880_portlandclubs02m.html

Brad