[Rhodes22-list] ba hombug

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Nov 19 20:33:39 EST 2006

And another humbug from us too. We pulled Fretless yesterday. It was
the best conjunction of our time and a rising tide we could find so
if the weather is fantastic for the next couple of weeks you all can
blame us. Sure is nice to be near the boat. We went over around 2:30
had the boat out of the water by 3:30 and in the boatyard by 4:30.
We'll go over tomorrow to get most of the stuff off of it and to
figure out where they want us to put it.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD