[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard - Ben and Bob show???

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Nov 20 11:22:51 EST 2006

Ben:

     Tell us that your centerboard is hanging down?

Bob:

      Now look what your post has started.  You had a great post with
pictures.  My copy of the email did not have the picture of your boat with
the shrimp nets.
      I am waiting for the rematch with Captain Rummy now that you do not
have the handicap.

Ed  K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
Jai Shri Ram
 A common slogan used by the ultra-right Hindu nationalist groups in India,
such as the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), and its underlings, the Rashtriya
Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), and the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP).