[Rhodes22-list] Slim - Christmas Concert?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 13:32:53 EST 2006

Slim,

Yeah, I'll get together with the manager of the MSP facility and see if he's
interested - and you will play (one night) while they will eat (and
work) during the evening three hour sort.  Plan on playing about an hour
between 8 to 9. The closer to Christmas the better - everyone works their
ass off during peak.  Except me!

Brad