[Rhodes22-list] Have some fun with this....

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Sun Oct 1 22:55:12 EDT 2006

Once you get parked, it takes you to another situation that's a little
harder.  Then another.  I got to the 4th screen where you have to maneuver
around a dog in the road.   I ran over the dog and gave up.  8-(

Hint:  Hold down the left or right arrows and WAIT for the wheels to turn
before you go forward or backward.

Slim