[Rhodes22-list] Rigging Question by Phillip

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Oct 2 09:25:55 EDT 2006

Phillip:

            If your boat is a recycle, then the PO may have either had
standard rig or other sails.  My boat also came with extra cleats for lines.
I quickly figured that the mast that came with my boat was not the original
mast.  There were clues to this fact.

            I am not aware of a rigging diagram, but Stan should have
included his famous mast raising and rigging instructions with your boat.

            Also, while you remembered to change the subject line on your
post, that does not change the thread and now lost forever in "
<http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=6575318&framed=y> Wally! It's
Football Time in Tennessee"

Ed K

Greenville, SC, USA