[Rhodes22-list] test

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 11:02:41 EDT 2006

Brad,

  Other than the weather, it was a good show. Anyhow, since when do sailors care whether the water comes from the sky or over the bow! I just felt bad for the vendors as they pay thousands for their exhibit space & without the traffic, the bottom line suffers.

  elle

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:
  Elle,

Look on the bright side, at least you were there. I haven't had the
pleasure of meeting Elton but a day with Stan is a rare pleasure. I'd love
to make the sail show. A few years back, I was visiting my son at Fork Union
Military Academy for parents weekend and we did a Civil War tour, which
included the power boat show at Annapolis (both sides had boats, right?). I
used the good weather today to move topsoil with a wheelbarrow while my
daughter slept, and, spent a great deal of time on the phone with my brother
discussing moving topsoil with equipment other than wheelbarrows. We're
leaving for Orlando on Tuesday to visit Disney World - thought I was through
with all that. Actually, I'm looking forward to visiting the 'Disney animal
thing' to see how the hippos I hauled from Switzerland to Orlando in 98' are
doing. Then, off to Gulfport for bidniss.

Sailing will have to wait until November, but November is a good month for
sailing here!

Brad