[Rhodes22-list] Paint questions

daniel snyder danielsnyder at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 9 21:11:00 EDT 2006

Mary Lou,

With plenty of sadness I took Lady Grace out of our lake yesterday and spend
much of today scrubbing the deck and cockpit.  The most recent issue of
Practical Sailor covered a test of non skid protectants.  The outright
winner was a product called Woody Wax.  You apply it to clean decks, wet or
dry.  Wait 30 minutes and rinse with water and buff with a clean cloth.  The
test showed that all skid resistance was retained and subsequent dirt
literally washed off with a hose down versus the typical scrubbing.  I
ordered some directly from the Woody Wax website and will apply it this
week.  Anyhow, the write-up was quite complimentary.

Dan in NH