[Rhodes22-list] Bill Effros and Hybrid Cars

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Oct 10 10:16:07 EDT 2006

Ed,

The only time I was tempted to carry that much gas was when I was in
Oklahoma in the 60s during a gas price war.  They were selling gas at 11
cents a gallon.  I wanted them to fill up my trunk.

The only time I can sometimes see people when I'm touring is over the
weekends if they haven't scheduled the weekend for driving.  Sometimes
the tours are in segments separated by a thousand miles of driving over
the weekend.

Bill Effros