[Rhodes22-list] Autopilot Setup

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Tue Oct 10 11:17:52 EDT 2006

Someone asked me awhile back to post pictures of my autopilot (actually
tiller pilot) setup so attached is a pdf that shows photos and a
description.  I installed the system prior to my Bahamas trip and it worked
very well in both calm and rough weather and sea conditions.

I highly recommed an autopilot for anyone that will be sailing for more
than a few hours at a time.  It made a world of difference in the comfort
of our cruise.

Bill Wickman

(See attached file: Tiller Pilot Setup on Rhodes22.pdf)