Was [Rhodes22-list] R22 interior pictures Now: Not sailing today Rummy?

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 10:26:30 EDT 2006

Rummy:
  I just moved the big boat, Olivia over to a new private slip around the corner from where I was....The slip owner has just left for Rio Dulce Guatemala, where he keeps his Island Packet (I believe 37). He comes up here during the summer 'cause his wife doesn't like staying south all year long. He calls it "doing his sentence".

  His theory is that they do not subtract sailing days from your overall number....it's what keeps him young (he just turned 65 and still dives, fishes and of course sails, also btw he's a big fan of Flor de Cana rum).

  So....get out there!
  ;-)
  jw

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  jw,
Just got back from spending a long weekend with relatives in Wisconsin and
am trying to get work caught up. We have nice winds out of the SW at 9 and the
temp is 74. Perhaps I will join you in sneaking out for a sail.

Rummy