[Rhodes22-list] Brad's Plane?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Oct 12 06:16:44 EDT 2006

Brad:

    You  are familiar with sailboats that often an new moldel is generated
from an old one.  Isn't the current version of the model you bought called a
Cirrus SR-20?  Not planning anything we should be concerned about are you?
     What is your boss going to say when he schedules you for a 11 flight
and you already have two hours on the books?  Did you consider a old Cessna
Skymaster?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum - historical reference from Purdue about flying:
http://cobweb.ecn.purdue.edu/~groth/HTML/highflit.html