[Rhodes22-list] Cory Lidle's Plane ??? for Bill E

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 17:59:40 EDT 2006

you can but its very busy and has quite a current.

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:
Was he going to go up the Harlem River then back to Teterboro? How was he
supposed to go back? Did he think he had a helicopter?

Can you sail down the Harlem River?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
Reporters interviewing a 104-year-old woman: "And what do you think is the
best thing about being 104?" the reporter asked. She simply replied, "No
peer pressure."