[Rhodes22-list] Mark more on Planes v Buildings

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Oct 13 09:23:16 EDT 2006

Captain Rummy:

      You said, "70 hours behind the stick of an airplane gives you a lot of
experience".  I completely disagree.  Especially if you are involed in a
crash.  It usually takes about 35 to 40 just to get a basic ticket.  Another
35 hours was probably casual flying, not tight spot stall recovery.  That is
why the Yankees required the instuctor pilot.  Again, my question is did the
instructor have recent experience in this model aircraft, especially
recovery?
        But I am waiting for the CFII to comment.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
addendum:
The nice thing about being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs .