[Rhodes22-list] [Fwd: [NOVA] "The Deadliest Plane Crash"]

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 23:12:09 EDT 2006

Bud,

Thanks for the heads-up on the program and the links.  The Captain of the
KLM aircraft was their poster child that they used in their advertising
campaign.  He was in a big damned hurry that day because they were about to
go illegal as a result of all the delays.  We use that accident in our human
factors training to illustrate the hazards of 'get-home-itus', overbearing
Captains, and meek junior crewmembers.

Brad