[Rhodes22-list] Official Reply to Show Report

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Oct 14 16:47:36 EDT 2006

Stan:

     Go to Northern Tool and buy several extra pins.  Not very expensive and
just might be handy.

      I recommend that for your next show, you get the assistance of the
technically best Rhodes 22 loader around.  He lives in Anderson, SC.  The
boat show would be a new experience for him.   Throw the work dog a bone.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
I've sure gotten old! I've had two bypass surgeries, a hip replacement, new
knees, fought prostate cancer and diabetes. I'm half blind, can't hear
anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications that make
me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia. Have
poor circulation; hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can't remember if
I'm 85 or 92. Have lost all my friends. But, thank God, I still have my
driver's license.