[Rhodes22-list] All in a days work.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Oct 14 20:32:34 EDT 2006

Ed has been very quiet about his latest project so I thought I would spill
the beans. For the past year or so, Ed has been restoring an O'day 26 footer.
It  involved a bottom repair of hundreds of blisters and numerous other
projects to make her sea worthy again. She's a beautiful hull and today we  raised
the mast, rigged her and put the sails on. She's ready to launch and wow,  what
a great boat. As anyone who has restored a boat knows, everything takes
longer than expected and this project was no exception. Hopefully the winds will
die down this week so we can dunk her into the water for a maiden sail.
Taking on a project of this magnitude requires a lot of patience and skill,
of which I believe Ed has shown he has both.
She's a great hull Ed, and I know you will enjoy many sails on her.  Congrats.

Rummy