[Rhodes22-list] Whisker pole, was: Rhodes Sailing Videos

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Oct 16 13:17:04 EDT 2006

Bud,
I use the Forespar 6' to 12' model. It's about $135.00 from WM and serves  my
needs just fine. I store it in the V berth above the peg board. Unlike many
sailors, I don't attach it to the front of the mast even though I have a mount
 there. I find that I can single hand and still use it by attaching to a
shroud.  I move pretty fast and have used some white paint to measure how far I
want it  extended for various sail positions.

Rummy