[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 08:06:41 EDT 2006

Hank,

You're right! There's only one small problem, it took all the
salesmanship I possess to sell the airplane idea to the boss lady.
Right now would not be the time to suggest a second boat.  I got an
offer yesterday on the shop building I own with my partner near the
lake but those funds go straight to the airplane.  I'm selling my
'doghouse' near the U of M this spring to buy a place to run our
business out of on the Gulf Coast.  Our construction company is
positive cash flow most months but things are still really slow
waiting for FEMA to get the hell out of town.  A year from now would
be a better time.

It is a nice boat, I regret selling it and someone should snap it up.

Brad