picture Re: [Rhodes22-list] Off season storage costs- Re to Art

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Thu Oct 19 10:42:01 EDT 2006

Art,
    They usually have a couple of spots for overnights, I think, because I
have met a couple of folks who just come in for yacht club events and a
beautiful old 47 foot boat has been tied to the dock next to mine since last
week-end (I haven't seen it before and don't think he stays there).  I don't
know if you need to have an ID card to stay there.  I haven't checked all
the rules.

Philip