picture Re: [Rhodes22-list] Off season storage costs

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 14:07:38 EDT 2006

Art,

  I love watching the snow fall. It looks so beautiful...and real. Boy, those new HDTV screens are incredible.

  Actually, we have had some snow in Bradenton in the past. At one time we had snow at the rate of about 1 snow flake per 10ft square. Wow, that was scary. Luckily it melted way before it hit the ground. Otherwise it would have been a real disaster because nobody here knows how to drive on snow. I don't know why because, at this time of the year, 80 percent of the population are from where the real snow falls.

  Luis

"Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Now, Luis... go on - tell us about your winter blizzards in Bradenton...
Art