[Rhodes22-list] evaluating the used boat - reply to Don O'Grady

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Sun Oct 22 10:13:49 EDT 2006

Wally,
    My father bought a house on Hillside Rd in Pleasant Acres on Candlewood
Lake in 1959.  I lived there from then until I graduated from HS in 1973.
My mother sold the house in 1978 or so.  She lived in Brookfield until she
died.  My dad lives on Golden Hill Rd. in Danbury.  My brother is in Redding
on Putnam Park, he works for the state parks as a Conservation Enforcement
Officer.
     I went back for funerals twice in the last two years.  It was the first
time since 1994.  Danbury has changed quite a bit and from what I see, not
much for the better.

Philip