[Rhodes22-list] Off to Iraq

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Mon Oct 23 09:38:49 EDT 2006

Tootle wrote:
> ... There are still a few Americans on this list...

Watch it, Ed.  You are treading on some delicate
ground when you even suggest that dissent is
treasonous.  It is not only a right -- it is a
duty when conscience requires it.

We can admire fighting spirit and another's
adherence to his/her principles even when we
thoroughly disagree with what they think they
are fighting for.

Enthusiasm is to be cherished.  It is also
possible for it to be horribly misguided.

Sincerely, and with respect for others'
many sacrifices in service to the our USA,

/Robert Skinner