[Rhodes22-list] Still looking

Chet Orton chet.orton at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 09:16:20 EDT 2006

Rob,

It looked very weathered and worn. Lots of cracking gelcoat. Maybe it was just cosmetic, but I didn't like it. The hull paint was flaking off in some areas. Other stuff. I'd rather not make negative comments about someone else's boat. Suffice it to say that it did not meet my definition of "excellent contition".

Chet