[Rhodes22-list] Reply to John B

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 11:07:17 EDT 2006

tootle,
       i apologize for being vague in my piggyback email. i did that so that stan could go to his  email and then decide whether he wanted to ignore the boat or put it up for everyone to see. some months ago we were discussing a sport model of the r22 so when i saw this boat my first thought was that it might be food for thought in the search for a viable formula for what that boat might look like. then i had second thoughts in view of how satisfied and loyal you all are to the r22 the way it is. so i sent an email to stan with the link so he could make the call. no offense meant to the list members but i thought he may have not gotten a look at it since he didn't answer my email. so i piggybacked his email hoping he would see it. no offense intended and in retrospect i probably should have just put up the link with no commentary for everyone to see, and let the sparks fly. so belatedly here for your intense scrutiny or heated scorn is:
  http://www.sailingtexas.com/sleisure22a.html

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

John,

What kind of bull shit is this? If you post a question to the list, post
enough information so that we can all look at this Texas Albatross. When
referencing Sailing Texas give all the information. Give us an exact page
URL! Sailing Texas is too big just to say look at this on Sailing Texas.
Post again and do it right with all pertinent information so we can answer
Stan’s question for him. Haven’t you learned anything from this list.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA