[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Pat Tillman's Brother Speaks

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Oct 25 12:30:23 EDT 2006

Oh, please, Brad,

The beta test for the Middle East was to extract as much oil as cheaply
as possible.  Beyond that, we have never really given a damn.  We
repeatedly destabilized the region to install rulers who would enrich
themselves and us.  It was just a stroke of bad luck that most of the
oil was sitting right under the holiest sites of the Islamic religion.

We supported Islam over democracy in order to get cheap oil.

Now that policy has come back to bite us in the ass.

Bill Effros