[Rhodes22-list] The problem with Iraq.

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 13:28:31 EDT 2006

Rummy,

I'll agree with you in concept, but in reality, we didn't (and still don't)
have enough troops to secure a border that large.  We really underestimated
the determination of the extremists to bring the fight to us and we got kind
of lax after the initial hostilities died down.  Bad decisions were made in
many cases, but I believe it really comes down to a fundamental
misunderstanding of how they they think and of their basic philosophies.

Hank