[Rhodes22-list] Political:Off to Iraq

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Wed Oct 25 18:11:29 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/25/2006 11:43:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
flybrad at gmail.com writes:

These  'kids' may be getting a re-enlistment
bonus but would they return to the  "sandbox" for money if they didn't
believe in their  mission?

FWIW, I believe they get more money in Iraq and Afghanistan - combat  pay.

Whether they want to be there or not is besides the point, in my  opinion.  I
don't want to see them blown up.  I don't want to pay for  them being over
there.  I don't want them killing the indigenous  population. I regard invading
a sovereign country "to improve their lives" as  brain dead and un-American.
There were and are much smarter and more  cost effective ways to address the
terrorism problem than invading Iraq.

Dave