[Rhodes22-list] Political:Off to Iraq

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 21:36:11 EDT 2006

Dave,

"But the  alternative approach does not sing the neo-con Republican party
line, and for that you brand it leftist."

What exactly is the alternative approach?  I've heard about basing troops in
Okinawa, cut-and-run, etc., but I' still haven't heard  any specifics about
alternatives, before or after 9/11.  Earlier I posted the Clinton
administration position.  The Bush administration simply "pulled the
trigger" on a previous administration's position.

In the absence of a specifically stated policy, I can only assume it is 1 -
a secret, or 2 - things will just simply get better with a party change.

Which is it?

Brad