[Rhodes22-list] Political - Cleaning up your own back yard.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 12:16:49 EDT 2006

Bill,

It is time to go to work.  I'll leave you in charge to solve this problem.

Here are some flaws in your theory.  The reason blue-eyed grey-haired
grandmothers get frisked at the airport is because blue-eyed, grey haired
Chechnyians blew up a Russian airplane.  I'd say we're pretty fair in our
risk assessments.  Everyone gets hassled.  Trust me on this one.  Show up at
the airport looking like Bill O'reilly (five years younger but I do) wearing
a pilot's uniform and you get run through the gauntlet.  Selma was a long
time ago - the theory that we're treating them wrong because they don't look
like us doesn't play anymore. You are confusing 7-11 jokes with 9/11
reality!

We don't negotiate with the terrorists anymore?  GOOD!  Whoever established
that policy deserves my vote!

Brad