[Rhodes22-list] Political:Off to Iraq

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 12:40:54 EDT 2006

Hank,

I'll fly to the meeting to, uh, mediate.

He threatened with a mean lawyer - Oh! I'm pissing down my leg just thinking
about that!

"Any misguided high school/barracks adventure in ass kicking will have a
high likelihood (sp) of putting you in jail on a felony conviction and you
to a life of poverty on a civil conviction-trust me, I will not fool
around." -Dave

Dave, it's e-mail, relax.  I'll explain the difference between simple
assault and violent assault, ie, misdemeanor v felony later.  Call off your
ACLU friends.  I know Halloween is coming up but I'm not that scared and
neither is Hank.

But hey, you're right, violence is not the answer.  Who's your lawyer
again?  Let's have him sue the terrorists!  That will show the bastards!

Brad