[Rhodes22-list] Political:Off to Iraq

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Oct 26 13:36:50 EDT 2006

Dave, what a crock. Show me the post, ANYWHERE, where I called you anything. I never mentioned you being a leftist, or a communist. It's funny, one reader on here thought my post was in FAVOR of the left. It was neither, it was an observation of human nature.

I suspect that some people looked at the post and saw it for EXACTLY what it was. Others read it, and saw themselves.

>>> DCLewis1 at aol.com 10/26/2006 11:23:17 am >>>

No Hank, you got it wrong, you called me a communist.  Check your  posts.

I'm not whining about the appellation, rather I'm pointing out that your
pejorative name calling, as opposed to thoughtful rebuttal, typifies your
we/they approach to "logic". My assessment is that in your and Herb's world "we"
are right,  "they" are leftist and communists.  For example, you  actually did
call me a communist when I tried to convey the frustration some  Iraqis might
feel after being steam rolled in an invasion by a much larger  country ( you
will recall I used China as an example in my post).  For  example, when Ron
posted regarding Iraq Herbs come-back was "another leftist  post" - I have no idea
whether Ron is left or right, consider his points not  left/right.

As for your ass kicking inclinations were I to come into your neck of the
woods, I have a meaningful insight for you: my lawyer is meaner than your
lawyer (and I believe my lawyer's already a member of the Md  trail bar).  Keep
that thought.  Any misguided high school/barracks  adventure in ass kicking will
have a high likelihood of putting  you in jail on a felony conviction and
introducing you to a life of poverty on a  civil conviction - trust me, I will not
fool around.

I look forward to meeting you some day, really. You've bought a  Rhodes22, so
we're in this together - it takes all kinds, right?.  Maybe  we'll meet at
the Chesapeake winter get together that's been proposed.   It'll be fun.  I look
forward to lively and intelligent discussions  and some mutual respect.

Dave