[Rhodes22-list] Political, Humor, Song, for Brad, Slim

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Oct 26 17:34:48 EDT 2006

Folks,

     I received the following and immediately thought it would be good for
Brad to hear, then I said Slim should hear, then I said, well all of you
should decide.  Thank another list member who remains anonomous.  Go to this
link:

http://www.animatronics.org/strangers/strangers.htm

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA