[Rhodes22-list] My other "boat"

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 21:26:02 EDT 2006

Sure did thin the ranks of the prospective W-3's.

I used to quote the following to my incoming freshmen
each Sept:

A freshman doesn't know that he doesn't know;
A sophomore knows that he doesn't know;
A junior doesn't know that he knows;
A senior knows that he knows.......

The ones that were still puzzled at the end of class
bore special attention...;^)

elle

=== message truncated ===