[Rhodes22-list] Politics - The Camel's Nose Is Well Inside The Tent

3drecon at comcast.net 3drecon at comcast.net
Fri Oct 27 15:18:26 EDT 2006

The problem for doctors is their oath.  I believe it begins "first do no harm..."  Now, they have to conscienciously decide what is harm and what is health.  For some, religious or athiest (perhaps pacifist) they believe any level of life should not be harmed, and the morning after pill harms.  Some don't think so.

That is the difference between serving everyone a cup of coffee and not perfoming a procedure one perceives to be harmful.

Philip

From: "Herb Parsons" <hparsons at parsonsys.com>